Dongnam Ko (고동남, 高東男)
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Seoul National University,
1 Gwanak-ro, Seoul, 08826, Republic of Korea (South Korea)
pyeong [at] snu.ac.kr
Office: (+82)-2-880-1491, http://hyke.snu.ac.kr
- Emergent dynamics of coupled particle networks
- Stochastic particle-path analysis on mean-field models
- Numerical methods on kinetic dynamics
CV (Updated at Jan 26, 2018)
• Post-Doctoral researcher, (Mentor: Prof. Seung-Yeal Ha), Research Institute of Mathematics, Seoul National University, Korea, March 2018 – Present
• Junghee Choi, Seung-Yeal Ha, Feimin Huang, Chunyin Jin, Dongnam Ko, Emergence of bi-cluster ﬂocking for agent-based models with unit speed constraint. Analysis and applications, 14, 39 (2016), DOI : 10.1142/S0219530515400023
• Junghee Choi, Seung-Yeal Ha, Feimin Huang, Chunyin Jin, Dongnam Ko, Emergence of bi-cluster ﬂocking for the Cucker-Smale model. Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 26, 1191 (2016). DOI: 10.1142/S0218202516500287
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Jinyoung Park, Sang-Woo Ryoo, Emergent dynamics of Winfree oscillators on locally coupled networks. Journal of Diﬀerential Equations, 260 (2016), no.5, 4203-4236, DOI: 10.1016/j.jde.2015.11.008
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Jinyeong Park, Xiongtao Zhang, Collective synchronization of classical and quantum oscillators. EMS Surveys in Mathematical Sciences, 3 (2016), no.2, 209-267, DOI: 10.4171/EMSS/17
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Jinyeong Park, Sang-Woo Ryoo, Emergence of partial locking states from the ensemble of Winfree oscillators. Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, 75 (2017), 39-68, DOI: 10.1090/qam/1448
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Xiongtao Zhang, Yinglong Zhang, Emergent dynamics in the interactions of Cucker-Smale ensembles. Kinetic & Related Models, 10 (2017), DOI: 10.3934/krm.2017028
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Sang-Woo Ryoo, Emergent dynamics of a generalized Lohe model on some class of Lie groups. Journal of Statistical Physics, 168 (2017), no.1, 171-207, DOI: 10.1007/s10955-017-1797-8
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Yinglong Zhang, Critical coupling strength of the Cucker-Smale model for ﬂocking. Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied mathematics, 27 (2017), 1051. DOI: 10.1142/S0218202517400097
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Xiongtao Zhang, Yinglong Zhang, Time-asymptotic interactions of two ensembles of Cucker-Smale ﬂocking particles. Journal of Mathematical Physics, 58 (2017), 071509. DOI: 10.1063/1.4995607
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Yinglong Zhang, Emergence of phase-locking in the Kuramoto model for identical oscillators with frustration. SIAM Journal on Applied Dynamical Systems, 17 (2018), no.1, 581625. DOI: 10.1137/17M1112959
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Yinglong Zhang, Remarks on the critical coupling strength for the Cucker-Smale model with unit speed. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems-A, 38, 6 (2018), 2763-2793. DOI: 10.3934/dcds.2018116
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Sang-Woo Ryoo, On the relaxation dynamics of Lohe oscillators on some Riemannian manifolds. Submitted to Journal of Statistical Physics.
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Chohong Min, Jungho Kim, Dongnam Ko, Remarks on the instability of the multi-dimensional Hamilton-Jacobi equation in total variation and L1-norm. Submitted.
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dohyun Kim, Dongnam Ko, Particle-path analysis on synchronization states of stochastic Schr¨odinger-Lohe system. Preprint.
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Chanho Min, Xiongtao Zhang, Emergent dynamics of Kuramoto particles in a random environment, Preprint.
• Barbara Gentz, Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Cristian Weisel, Emergent behaviors of the stochastic Kuramoto model with additive noises. Preprint.
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Dongnam Ko, Sung-Ik Sohn, Hyeong-Ohk Bae, Jungho Kim, Flocking dynamics of Cucker-Smale particles in an incompressible ﬂuid channel. Preprint.
• Seung-Yeal Ha, Jungho Kim, Dongnam Ko, Corrando Lattanzio, Time-asymptotic behavior of traﬃc ﬂow coupled with ﬂocking particles. Preprint.
• October 20 – 23, 2016, International Conference for the 70th Anniversary of Korean Mathematical Society, Seoul National University, Korea :“Emergent dynamics of Cucker-Smale ﬂocking ensembles”
• November 8 – 11, 2016, CMC Workshop on Collective Dynamics of Many-Body Systems and Related Topics, Seoul National University, Korea :“Particle-path analysis on Kuramoto oscillators with additive noise”
• January 9 – 13, 2017, Workshop on Collective Dynamics of Muti-agent Systems Modeling, Analysis and Applications, Tsinghua University, Sanya, China :“Synchronization of Kuramoto model under additive noise”
• August 21 – 24, 2017, CMC conference: Nonlinear dynamics of many-body systems and related topics, KIAS, Seoul, Korea :“Emergent dynamics of Kuramoto oscillators under the eﬀect of additive white noises”
• September 29, 2017, Applied and Computational Mathematics Seminar, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA : “On the emergence of local ﬂocking phenomena in Cucker-Smale ensembles”